domenica 11 novembre 2007

My new pet


The pioneers were here! My guests really liked Luxembourg, Annika said that she could live here, and go shopping at Villeroy&Boch every day! We had raclette with my new machine (thanx again to everybody for this present!), had nice dinner at a cuban restaurant, went sightseeing in the city centre and to see the beautiful castle of Vianden and the nice and lively city of Echternach (yes, there are some people in the streets on a sunday over there!). Since yesterday I have a new finnish pet in my apartment, I don't know if it is an elk or a raindeer...

Maybe they will not say anymore that I could be finnish (I will never forget!!) since I can't recognise this animal. En tout cas c'est très mignon.

Commenti:
Benissimo! così siete già in tre per questo inizio: tu, il tuo blog, e la tua renna poco invadente.
Buona idea il blog! comincerò a pensarci anch'io, persino a parigi ci si può sentir soli (forse parto dal presupposto, sbagliato, che chi apre un blog lo fa per sentirsi in qualche modo meno solo)
Comunque grazie di renderci partecipi e a presto!
paola
 
Mi auguro che la tua renna servirà
per portarci tanti doni a NATALE!
Noi intanto faremo i buoni per meritarceli.
ciao Miki
 
Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]





<< Home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Iscriviti a Post [Atom]